Monday, April 11, 2016

21 questions ?

21 Questions-50 Cent Featuring Nate Dogg Album: Get Rich or Die Tryin'. The song 21 questions is It became 50’s second number one song in the United States after “In Da Club.” The song released on April 7, 2003 is the second single from the album.


The first hook ¨Girl, it's easy to love me now would you love me if I was down and out? Would you still have love for me?¨ In this line basically it's asking if he weren’t rich and famous, would you still want to be with him?


Another strong line that occurs in the song ¨I love you like a fat kid love cake you know my style, I say anything to make you smile.¨ Here 50 cent uses a metaphor basically showing that he knows that she knows that he will do anything to turn her frown upside down like cake does a fat kids.

¨If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz Would you poof and disappear like some of my friends?¨ In this line a hoopty is a very old beat up car and well we know what a benz is but 50 knows that some of his so-called “friends” would dip out on him if he lost his money; he wants to know if this chick would be the same way.

All throughout 50s song he uses poetic devices that all seem to wrap around the idea of trust and loyalty in this girl. This song was very poetic by all the metaphors and comparisons he came up with all based around one person.

http://vevo.ly/hUu6wV

No comments:

Post a Comment