Thursday, April 7, 2016

Ro James ¨Permission¨

Ro James ¨Permission¨

Ro James also known as (Ronnie James), started his music career at an early age. He grew up with music that's all he knew, he father was a deacon at a church, so it all started there. Over the years James recorded 13 songs like ¨Remind me of¨, ¨Pledge Allegiance¨, ¨Bridget Kelly¨, ¨We on¨, and etc. One of my favorite songs that he recorded is called ¨Permission¨ this is my favorite song because he his girlfriend for consent of doing something instead of processing, and going against her will. A line from the lyrics ¨With your permission, I just wanna spend a little with ¨, and ¨Now its time for you to show me what its sitting for, sip a little Jack, and maybe blow a little dro, Love ya from behind, but I hate to see ya go¨. Is the perfect example because instead of just going for it, hes waiting until she gives him that go ahead. James doesn't use any time of rhythm in this song, he just mainly repeats a couple of lines, and free writes what ever he feels. The most poetic literacy devices he uses are imagery because he constant says ¨Can you feel it, can you feel it¨ and ¨I can feel it. The phases applies to one of the 5 senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment