Thursday, April 7, 2016

No Love

The song im doing is "No Love" by Eminem and Lil Wayne from the album recovery. The theme of this song is Eminem and Lil Wayne are talking to all the people that never gave them respect or love when they were younger or at least before they both became famous. They are telling all the haters that they are better without them and that they can all kiss their ass and that all the people that doubted them wont ever know the success they have now compared to them and to not even bother to try to be cool with them because they are way better without them and that hes basically just fine with Lil Wayne and Kanye West being on his side instead of them. They are also talking about how all 3 of them are better than the other rappers that are out there in the world. Lil Wayne talks about how hes better than many rappers by saying "Money outweighing problems on a triple beam I'm sticking to the script, you ni**as skipping scenes" here hes showing an example of why he thinks hes a better rapper than most by sticking to the script instead of skipping to do other things, then Eminem says "Look at these rappers, how I treat them so why the fuck would I join 'em when I beat 'em", here hes portraying how hes better than them that he doesn't have to team up with them to make a song when he can just beat them on his own. Later Eminem comes around and says "It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now you kicked me when I was down, but what you say, just (Don't hurt me)That's right (It don't hurt me) I don need you (No more)Don't wanna see you (No more)Ha bitch you get (No love) You showed me nothing but hate you ran me into the ground, but what comes around goes around" Eminem is calling out all the fake people he used to know and how they used to give him no love even when he was down. The people showed him nothing but hate towards him and now its their turn to pay because he has no love for them they're not nothing to him anymore because hes now living the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment